Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Smaul,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Ebay actually did away with the "store format" listing type that was offered in the past in favor of simply offering discounts on the insertion fees for fixed price listings to eBay store subscribers based on their respective store subscription levels, so you will just need to post these items in the “fixed price” format.

As you post items in the “fixed price” format through your Auctiva account, you should be charged the insertion fees that are associated with your store subscription level as described on the following page of eBay's help index: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/storefees.html

Also, as I expect you are accustomed to, all of your active eBay listings should show up within your eBay store regardless of whether they are posting in “fixed price” or “auction” format.

I hope this clears things up. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
ahhhhhh

that is correct, cant believe I missed that, I guess the tutorial showed store and I thought Id use that and do "Good til cancelled" thanks for the reminder. Smile

one other question, maybe I just didnt see it but I signed up for the new ebay International shipping where ebay ships it overseas for you, you just ship it to a freight forwarder (them)

Is that options available for me to select on my listings?

thanks
Hi Smaul,

You're welcome. We do not currently support the ability to select the Global Shipping Program when listing through our site but we are planning to add that option to our lister page with a future update. I am uncertain when we will be able to have that option added at this point though.

However, another seller posted a thread at on the following page of our forum yesterday indicating that eBay automatically added the Global Shipping Program to all of his listings automatically, so you may want to contact eBay's Customer Support team to see if they can do that for you if interested.

https://community.auctiva.com/e...677071626#3677071626

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.