Skip to main content

Well, it seems again, for the 3rd week in a row, auctiva has some sort of problem. This time, they seem to have a bunch of non-responsive servers - trying to supersize images on ebay is hit or miss (about 2/3 of attemtps lead to dns error pages) and trying to create new listsings fails when you try and upload pics - with a 'inaccessible' page errors.

I am relatively new to auctiva - less than a month - but i have never seen such poor performance in an ecommerce solution. Is this fairly typical of them, or are they just having a bad streak?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am a regular lister, I list around 100 items per week and am impacted greatly when Auctiva isn't working properly. I understand when there are glitches and problems which occur from time to time. However, these past few weeks have been excruciating to someone like me who's income is dependent on voluminous listings, launching at set times, as advertised on my site. Highly disappointing, and though I've signed up for an Auctiva store, I have serious reservations about the reliability of Auctiva. The listing service is free, so it's slightly difficult to complain too much, but really...if you have a service, free or fee, it NEEDS to be reliable. Just venting here; thanks for listening.
I'm having the same problem. It started when I was trying to upload an image. Now I can not even get on to the Auctiva.com site. I tried using a link to file a support case with no luck. Also, on eBay... images will not supersize. Mad

I use Firefox and the error message I get when trying to do all of the above is...

"Page Load Error

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection.

Please try again."

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.