Skip to main content

Hi - I have recently started selling again on eBay after a summer break and see that my items are not being picked up.

I have also recently changed my email address (which I have changed in eBay) and, although I have successfully changed it in Auctiva itself, I can't find a way of changing my eBay email address in Auctiva.

I have tried to open a support case but the page does not appear to be working correctly.

Can you help with any of these?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Val,

In order to change your eBay email address in Auctiva, please generate a new token at Auctiva -> My Account(Tab) -> Ebay Settings, by clicking the "Get New Token" link.

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our support site at this time, which is why you received the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" message. However, if you post your Auctiva username to this thread, I will look into this issue for you.

-Mike
Thanks for your helpful reply Mike. I did generate a new token but didn't check that this had altered the email address. I see now that it has so this has done the trick!

My Auctiva username is valgal12. I see that the store window is showing on some of my items but not all, in spite of the fact that they were all listed yesterday evening. One of the photos is not loading and only 9 of the 14 items is shown - even when I click the browsing link at the bottom of the store window.

Many thanks again for your help.
Val
Hi Val,

You're very welcome=)

I just responded to your support request regarding these issues, however, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our support system. At this time, you will not receive a notification email when your support case is answered.

To check my response to yuor support case, please log into your Auctiva account and click the "Check the Status of an Ongoing Support Case" link at the bottom of the page.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.