Skip to main content

Hi- I'm new here and uploaded all my images and got right with it...and love Auctiva! Now I want to get organzied, made folders and can't quite figure out how to move my images into the folders I created. I get how to do it with new pics I have yet to upload- my question is, How do you move the ones I already uploaded BEFORE I made folders? HELP! ;-)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Go to the IMAGES tab and select "Manage Images". On that page(s) you can select one or more images (check box to left of each) and move them to a folder with the "Move to Folder" drop down list and "Move" button at top and bottom of page.

Note, you can also filter to locate images using both the "Show images in:" and "Search by Image Name:" selections at the top of page. Also, you can work with 10, 25 (default), 50, or 100 images at a time (per page) using "Items per page:".

The other buttons: Edit, Delete, Replace, Update Captions, and Watermark, give you image editing and updating capability on that page. Some or all of them are possibilty of interest, so I'd take some time to check them out.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.