Skip to main content

Hello, I wonder if Auctiva supports multiple eBay accounts. I have two with very similar names: meadowcroftdyeworks, & meadowcroft_dyeworks_ii; one is relatively new, the other considerably older. I have an active listing in each, and I would like the listings of both appear in the same scrolling gallery. If that's possible, how do I accomplish it? Thanks in advance.
__________________________ I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” ~ Robert A. Heinlein.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Dave_B,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We do not currently support the ability to manage multiple eBay accounts through one Auctiva account so, if you would like to use Auctiva with both of your eBay accounts, you would have to open separate Auctiva accounts for each of your eBay accounts.

Since is is not possible to associate multiple eBay accounts with one Auctiva account, unfortunately it will not be possible to set up your scrolling gallery to display items from both of your eBay accounts at the same time.

Also, we currently have an offer going that would allow you to use our subscription services through both of your accounts for the price of one as long as you are signed up for the Advanced Plan though your primary account.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to set that up for you. For the quickest assistance, be sure to include the usernames of both your account in the support case.

-Mike
"Also, we currently have an offer going that would allow you to use our subscription services through both of your accounts for the price of one as long as you are signed up for the Advanced Plan though your primary account."

I currently have 3 accounts. Does this current offer allow me to use your subscription services for my 3 accounts for the cost of 1 if I sign up for the Advanced Plan?

Thanks Much!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.