Skip to main content

I have already sold an adult DVD using Auctiva about 2 weeks ago, so I know what I can and cannot have regarding images and text. I am selling 3 DVDs, I have 3 images of the DVD covers in my listing and NONE are explicit in nature, only frontal nudity showing female breasts which is accepted by ebay, I have no explicit wordings in my listing. I've seen many other ebay listings and they are more explicit than mine, so this makes no sense what so ever. I've already done my homework looking at ebay's policy in their HELP section on what can and cannot be in the Mature Audiences section. I have all my i's dotted and t's crossed so to speak, and still can't POST! I don't know where to go from here. Will an Auctiva Senior Member PLEASE help me on this very frustrating issue? Your fast response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Confused
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by RickyD1967:
I have already sold an adult DVD using Auctiva about 2 weeks ago, so I know what I can and cannot have regarding images and text. I am selling 3 DVDs, I have 3 images of the DVD covers in my listing and NONE are explicit in nature, only frontal nudity showing female breasts which is accepted by ebay, I have no explicit wordings in my listing. I've seen many other ebay listings and they are more explicit than mine, so this makes no sense what so ever. I've already done my homework looking at ebay's policy in their HELP section on what can and cannot be in the Mature Audiences section. I have all my i's dotted and t's crossed so to speak, and still can't POST! I don't know where to go from here. Will an Auctiva Senior Member PLEASE help me on this very frustrating issue? Your fast response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Confused

Sup Ricky,

Hey man, I just read your post here and noticed no one has gotten back to you yet. So I thought I would respond with just some ideas of my own.

I guess the first question would be what is the error message that happens at the time you try and Post the item from Auctiva to eBay?

Second, you said you crossed all your t's and i's.. so I take it in the listing window that you have under eBay Site: United States not like eBay Motors or something right?

In the Category ID field you have Everything Else > Mature Audiences > DVDs > etc....

Would you by chance have something in the Second Category ID field blocking things?

Take it easy Rick, we'll get to the bottom of it bro.

Best regards,
I have the same problem!! I have a set of adult positions flash cards. I checked everything. I have it as an Auction, not BIN. No international shipping, etc. The only thing I can think of is I have no paypal payment accepted check marked, but the Paypal logo is still there. I am not going though the hassle of removing that logo for that one auction, so I gave it uo for now. The error I kept getting was an API Error. Good Luck!
http://stores.ebay.com/Married-with-Passion
Hi Community,

If you have the Paypal logo or the text "Paypal" in the Mature Audiences listings you are currently unable to post, that is most likely the reason they are being rejected by eBay. If this is the case, I recommend removing those references, and you should then be able to post your listings successfully.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
It's Feb 17 and I just tried to list an item in the Mature Audience section, and there was not the option to offer PayPal--only merchant credit cards, money orders/personal checks. I don't think this is an Auctiva issue--it's eBay. I even did a search for items in the Adult category that accepted PayPal, and it returned "0" so I don't think eBay has their stuff together...
Hi California Dreamin

Paypal is accepted in the adult category has been for over 2 months now. Try this, Go the adult section and click the tab that say of "Buy it Now" and you will see the auctions which you can buy now and also use paypal to do so.

I have no idea what auctiva is doing about this as I sent them a supprt ticket about 2 months ago and have now sent another one. I guess I will have to send them the "link" to ebays policy about it.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.