Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hi
I had notification via ebay that this problem affected about 8 of my listings, but I've just checked and there arejust two where the photo is not showing.
I've tried to add it again from the ebay listing side with no joy, and have tried from the auctiva side but that just takes me to the ebay listing and the 'add photo' box is still not playing...
any ideas, short of ending the listing and starting again, to help me sort this out?
cheers
Hi NXS_Racing,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. We have received a few other reports of this nature but our image hosting service has not been down at all so it seems likely that there is a network related problem that is causing people with a certain ISP and/or geographical location from getting to our image hosting service.

If anyone is still experiencing this problem, please run a trace route to img.auctiva.com and send the results to us through a support request. You can run a trace route in Windows by doing the following:

1) Select "Run" from the Windows "Start" menu.
2) Enter "cmd" in the ensuing field and click "OK".
3) Then, in the black DOS window, type tracert img.auctiva.com and press the "Enter" key.

I'll post further updates to this thread on the following thread as additional information on this situation becomes available: https://community.auctiva.com/e...=681102142#681102142

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by NXS_Racing:
Well, after my rant....Everything seems to be up & running with pics now!

.....I'll go take my meds now Roll Eyes

Thanks for the message... Obviously you have to rant and rave before your photos aren't deleted... I have had hundreds that have been deleted...
Guess it is now my time to "rant and rave."

Come on Mike... You know exactly what is happening to our deleted photos... Knock off the BS and please fix the problem!!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.