Skip to main content

I wonder if anyone could offer me any advice with the Image Slideshow. I list on eBay with my own template using the [IMG_SLIDESHOW] tag above my [DESCRIPTION] tag. The problem I'm having is that sometimes my photo's are landscape & portrait and when the slideshow skips to the next photo the description moves up and down according to photo which is very annoying when your trying to read the description. Is there a quick fix for this?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Fuzzy,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We have seen the behavior you have described before and have considered the possibility of updating our system to prevent this from happening in certain cases, but I do not currently expect that we will be able to address this issue from our side of things in the near future.

I believe the only way to prevent the description from shifting in this manner when using the Slide Show image grouping is to ensure all the images you include in the Auctiva Image Selection of your listings section have the same dimensions, but I understand that may not necessarily be feasible since you are using a combination of landscape and portrait images.

Although it is possible that you may be able to address this issue by customizing the template, I can only recommend consulting with a web designer if you do not have the HTML knowledge to see if this can be accomplished on your own.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.