Skip to main content

You can now relist items from the closed listings page.

We also offer custom email templates and an automated email at the end of auction from the Custom Email Templates section on the sales tab.

We put them out on Wednesday but nobody has said anything Frown

Oh someone just posted this which I know a number of people had requested:
quote:
In the Saved Listing view there's now an option to display thumbnails of the item in front of the title.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Also is there a way to tell if it is a "real" relist or if its a relist that didnt sell?

That will make a huge difference..if its a true relist and ebay wont give you the credit for relisting through auctiva..I will use blackthorne to relist and get my credit if it sells.

If its a relist that didnt sell, then I can re-submit from auctiva.

Scott
Relisting on Auctiva will work just like it does on eBay for receiving your relisting credit.

If you post an item and it does not sell, you can relist and receive the "relist credit" if that item does sell. This comes as a credit after the end of the auction, so you will initially be charged the listing fee's.

On the Auctiva site, on the closed listings page, there is a new filter so that you can display only the items that are "unsold". Look for the dropdown box labled "With Status" and then select the "Unsold" option.

-Kevin
The option to edit your items before relisting will be added to a future release. I don't have the exact schedule for that though.

We don't put shipping amounts or totals into the winning bidder email because we still want the buyer to go through the checkout process. We especially can't put an exact total if the seller has multiple shipping options or makes it optional for the buyer to purchase shipping insurance.

The winning bidder email is meant to direct your buyer back to eBay to complete the transaction as you normally would if you were already on the listing page at the point the item ended. We also want the winning bidder email to be a way for you to direct buyers back to your other items in the Auctiva store to increase repeat purchases.

-Kevin
Hi,

I have a problem with the automatic relister in Auctiva. I have marked the box telling it to only relist if NONE OF THE ITEMS SELL" but it has bee relisting even the item that are sold. I had to turn it off completely becuase it was costing me listing fees for items I no longer had available. I hope Auctiva can find this problem and fix it fast.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.