Skip to main content

I took advantage of the half price offers on Ebay UK yesterday and added 10 items - these are not showing up in my Store or in my Store Window. I had thought it may be to do with the maintenance but I gather that has been postponed to Monday. Any ideas?
I'd like to see the items appear because I've noticed quite a lot of bidders bidding on more than one of my items since I started to put the Store Window HTML in my listings and I'd like to keep that going. I really love the functionality ... and I really love that it's free.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mrs Nosey,

1) I suggest you file a support case concerning this issue using the appropriate link on our help page and we'll add your account to the priority update list.

2) There are some cases in which the payment status on the transactions page gets stuck, typically when people pay via check or money order, because our system can't validate whether or not payment has been received. Until we improve this page for our phase II release, tracking payment status may be more effectively done through your My Ebay page.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.