Skip to main content

New PREVIEW page looks pretty darn good so far!! Can't wait to see rest of it. Can't wait till those specifics show up on there too though so we do not have to wait on pop-up! (I know keep your pants on right? Big Grin )

Question though if someone would check theirs when listing. When you go to PREVIEW and you see your gallery picture on let there is blank space at top of my photo. Could someone check theirs and see if there is blank also (just at top of picture not on sides.)

Also, this is crazy I know. But has something changed on this part toward bottom where you choose your template area to right if it where at TEMPLATE TITLE
Previously I not have to change it each time but noticed lately if I do not blank it out it has old item at top of listing page.

Anyone else??? Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Glad you like it so far! Are you not able to see your item specifics on the preview? Yes, there is a gap on the gallery preview pic--we're still making tweaks to the page, so more changes will come.

When you mention the template title, are you referring to the lister page? It should automatically refresh if you change the item title and click anywhere on the page. If that's not happening, please file a support ticket so that we can investigate further.

Thanks for your input!
Thanks for reply. Specifics showing now on preview page don't know why did not before but who cares showing now! So that looks great! Was nice to be able to scan to make sure everything right on listing.

This is huge change for those of us who preview everything and are paranoid so keep checking specifics box...just one more time to make sure.

I will try that title click, if not will file ticket.

Thanks

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.