Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I agree, but are you having any trouble with it? Everytime I go into "seller details" under profiles it takes such a long time to load...and for some reason I have like 20 or 30 duplicate "shipping and payment details" that was my original profile before the seller details.
Didn't mean to invade your topic....I may post a new topic.
Thanks!
Melanie
I like it too BUT I'm having problems with it. I have setup a profile in fact several but when I chose them either one will not show up at all OR it will show up but not the updated version of it. Before the updates I had one set up for shipping and payment but it keeps defaulting to the old one then when I post to ebay i have to go to ebay and revise it each time. I filed a support case 24 hours ago and no has responded to it.

Chuck
I really like the new seller details too. But like a couple of you. I too am having trouble with it. Like melanie said on her post, I also have about 30 duplicate "shipping and payment details" and takes a LOOOOng time to load...I should have just said "DITTO" to your post Melanie Big Grin Also one thing did happen, I had priviously put a listing together with the new "seller details" then saved it to post for today. When I went in to post it to ebay all of it had been erased, I don't get it Confused Maybe auctiva is working out the kinks. Otherwise I really like it
~M
Thank you for the compliments, and we apologize for the problems some users have had to deal with. I have created a thread regarding the duplication in Seller Detail entries and will update it as things progress: https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/455609321/m/1961075171

Regarding the slow load times of the seller details management page: We are continuing to try and optimize all our database access to reduce the wait times for users on our site. We are aware of this particular issue, and will be working to recitify it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.