Skip to main content

Hi,

I have the Free Listing Thingy Turbo Lister. How does this site compare to that? I have only started using the store window on here and haven't begun listing yet until I get some feedback on how good or not this listing system is. Heres an example of one of my listings with Turbo Lister (I have been working on them)Newest Listing I am learning HTML and wondering if this would be an easier site to use than Turbo Lister Smile Thanks!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

swimordie, I did not even look at your listing to be honest.

Turbolister is no where near the program that Auctiva is.

Turbolister is just what is says a listing program. It does not host your images, you can't schedule listings without paying the extra ebay fees, it doesn't give you your own store or showcase to present your lisitngs..the only thing it is good for is to be an editor for you to upload to ebay.

And pray that they do not have another update that fries everyones info. I used TL for awhile, until the update they did in May after that mine would no longer open. I finally got it back up after a few months of trying to find the right person to help me get it back up; so not worth the hassle though.
Hi,

I concur with bargain*huntress on this one. I have used both and Turbolister pales in comparison. Try Auctiva for a few listings and you will notice an immediate difference not only in the time it takes to post and schedule listings but also in the quality of the listing and your Profit Margain (ie you will be making more money per sale!)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.