Skip to main content

I signed up yesterday (12-13)and listed 5 items. One sold today with buy-it now. It's now been almost 2 hours since it ended. The item has been paid for and checked-out. The item still shows in my active listings with no bids. Will Auctiva eventually "catch up" or do I need to remove it myself and how do I do that? Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

AIB, have you tried maybe clearing your cache? I'm no computer expert, but that's what my boyfriend tells me to do whenever something doesn't look right.

If you have internet explorer as a browser, go to the top of the screen and open the 'tools' menu and select 'internet options' - choose 'delete files', then 'delete cookies', and probably 'clear history' for good measure.

What this does is give your computer permission to purge all the stored 'stuff' about webpages - you know, like when you go to ebay or auctiva and your username is already filled in? Sometimes, even if you refresh a webpage, you're looking at your computer's 'stored version' of that webpage, and not the actual real-time version - clearing the cache (cookies, files, etc) lets your computer get at the real-time version if it happened to be stuck on the stored version.

All this aside, it may be auctiva issues, as well. Either way, best of luck Smile

-Fox
I'm sorry that didn't help Frown I got pretty frustrated the other day too - I had a bunch of auctions scheduled to go off at the same time, I was scheduling them as I completed them, and then when I had about half done, the whole site seemed to freeze up for me and I had to be content with half my auctions.

I feel kind of in the dark on here sometimes - I wonder a lot of things about Auctiva...how do they make money? How many people are there working here? and so on.

-Fox
It is now the 15th, still listed as active W/no bids. Only 2 out of 5 store pics work(one is of the ended auc). I fail to see how this is the "best thing going". Of what value is something that's free that doesn't work? The ONLY thing of real value is the free hosting of multiple auction pics, and IF I want to post more than I pic on an auction I've found free places before and I'll find free places again to host them. If you like Auctiva, use it. As for me, unless things change in a major way befor my current auctions end, I'm done with Auctiva!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.