Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Alan - I would like to add my welcome as well. Auctiva is not only a great resource for the ebay thing we are all doing, but you will have no trouble making friends here as well, so chat away. Smile

Note - I took 2 years of Latin in HS, but still need to use a online translator to figure that out.
Even then we need Taz to interpret the 'translation' into something that makes sense.
Hiya Shad and ninth, I have to work from a library computer (they don't have hard drives) so I'm unable to post pics in my auctions. I'd have to get a friend with a computer (at her home) to do it for me, so til then... auctions are pic-less. lol
The library only allows two 2-full hour sessions online per day so I have to get alot done in that time. Chat with ya later!

Music4u Smile
Hi Alan -
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Grise:
I have to work from a library computer (they don't have hard drives) so I'm unable to post pics in my auctions. I'd have to get a friend with a computer (at her home) to do it for me, so til then... auctions are pic-less.

Getting your friend to help you out isn't a bad idea until you get a computer. Not having photos in your auctions is a SERIOUS drawback. People want to SEE what they are buying.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.