Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi All,
I do not know if it's me or what but I have no pictures showing on ebay at all. they were working up to a moment ago but now there is nothing!
I have looked at a few other site that use auctiva and they are all the same, so I think it's got be them. Is there any one else having probs?
Ray Confused
Added at 15:09 All is well again but still not too sure if it was them or myself but I am pleased to say all is now well!!! Big Grin
Last edited by globalunite
You may need to boot your computer down and then start it back up again.

It's always a good thing to delete your history, cache and temp files, too.

When you reboot your computer and it comes back up, I hope your flash works.

I searched eBay and hope this is your auction..

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Unique-Winged-Fairy-Clay-Ornament...ash=item220045020382

If it is...your pics are showing on 10 out of the 10 auctions I viewed, every picture on your scrolling gallery is showing and all looks well.

Take care and Good Luck.
Donna
Hi Cara,
Thank you for looking. Glad you can see them. I wonder why it is all blank on my end. It just says I need to download Flash 6 which I did and it is still saying if I am not seeing the pictures to download Flash 6. Anyway, I appreciate all of you for helping and if anyone knows the answer, please let me know.
Thanks so much,
Ruby Jean
quote:
Originally posted by suegoth:
Uploaded images successfully, but no picture showing, just blank boxes

Hi Sue,
I had same problem yesterday. I contacted Auctiva Support. I had to uninstall Flash and install Flash 6 in order for my pictures to show. It worked for me. If that doesn't work contact Auctiva Support, they were very prompt in getting back to me, with info.
Sometimes, I get so frustrated with this stuff, but I have to make a living.
Good Luck,
Ruby Jean
Beauty,

This is the reply I received from Support:

"Hello Doug,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that due to some temporary problem you are facing issue.

I would request you to please wait for some time as this issue would be rectified soon.

Please let me know if I can be any further assistance to you in the meanwhile.

Thank You,
Auctiva Support.
Ken M."

So, hopefully they will get a fix in soon.
Doug

Cascade Coin & Collectibles

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.