Skip to main content

It has been a very irritating few days with Auctiva....especially when trying to take advantage of the Ebay special....

Now I can't access images that I have or had on Auctiva for listing in auctions I am trying to do..
Images show duplication and quite a few are just missing...

Emptied out cookies and temp files, closed down, started over...and still have the same problem.

Luckily I don't pay for this terrible service, because if I did I would cancel.
Not stable at all and not reliable.

Whats up anyone else having this problem...

Thanks, Luci
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

I'm online right now and getting my auctions scheduled with no problems with pics. And I haven't had a problem in ages in regards to my pictures.

Have you filled out a customer help ticket?

Some members find that using Firefox the browser helps and others find using Opera helps.

Do you have pop up blockers going which could block the Auctiva processer from going to the next screen that has your pics?

Once again, I'm sorry this is happening to you. File a ticket and hopefully they can help you.

Good Luck,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by HenryAT:
I have had my items listed on ebay for two and one half days and they still do not show on my listing Auctiva Store.

It simply states that I have no listings at pressent time come back later.

I'd contact customer help and file a ticket. The link is in my signature.

Depending on those items...(like books etc using the ISBN number) those probably should be reported to Auctiva. The link is in my signature.

Tell em to jump start your Store and they'll get it done for you.

My Best,
Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.