Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Crabby,

I will goback and check it out, I have just been playing around trying different things and nothing is working to get the photos form Auctiva site to my listing.

There also is no add tab like it says to use.
Just upload, reset,mmm , ???
I also tries to upload my folder name which should be even easier,
Going back again, :-) Thx Crabby, I am too
Thanks to all of you good folks for your help. I guess I will go do something else. I can get the photos to AUCTIVA, just no to my listings which I have created tryingto waste time getting an answer to this.

There is no way I will get them in tonight which I was striving for. Gosh, Maybe I need to find another way to make some cash to pay medical bills. I am trying to see off things I own, and I am not a store.

SO frustrating. This site is nice and looks so good on EBay! and easy to use, now that I get no errors listing.
I thought I finally have it down pat!
If you are adding to CURRENT listings already on eBay, then its REALLY simple, but sometimes here lately it fails....

Just do it & if they don't show up at the bottom of your active listing, file a support case & the tech reps will have them sent over in a jiffy.

To add to Active listings..... click the LISTINGS tab, on the new page,
2. click the ACTIVE LISTINGS link at the right of the page
3. click the little box to the left of the listing you want to add pix to..
4. go to top of the page & click ADD pictures...
5. Photo selection screen will pop up & you choose your photo(s) to add
6. click ADD.
7. It will give you a confirm message.
8. Go to your ebay auction & chek it.
If they're not there yet, don't do it again....it will eventually send over the pics (or you have to file a support case) but if you do it 3-4 times, you'll get 3-4 duplicate pics in your auction.

Mine used to show up instantly. The last 6-10 times I did it, they don't show up until I file a support case, but support has been pretty quick to correct it each time.

good luck!
Thanks Crabby but the photos are not to Ebay yet, they are on the Auctiva site as I can see them in ther folders with their name.

I canot get them to the listing to further create it. I cannot even get a templet to come up to choose to try to get as much of th elisting done as possible. It just dead stops me.

Even when I go do shipping and checkout, it is NOT There when I saved and return, after I finally get the photos uploaded.

So I assume you can only do one step in order they are in listing.
I will remember what you have said if on EBAY though. Thanks, frsty :-)
I did get a suppport reply they are working on it. My reply is below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the reply, It helps to know you are working on it, however, I have beeen here since 9AM and 3PM now, so 6 hours and Nothing accompolished! I said I was stopping three hours ago. I should have! The photos come and go now... sometimes wrong.

Why do you not ask this question for me?
PLease!
~~~~~~~~~~
Why can't I select the folder of photos I want to upload to my listing, and just click a button to UPLOAD TO LISTING!
I think it is a good idea as a user for now at least.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.