Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ah, hang on, we may be looking at a slightly different thing now. So, you have listings on ebay, you have created an Auctiva account, and you are not seeing your listings in the folder. OK, this should happen automatically, but it depends upon how long ago you created your account. This is from the FAQ:

▼How do I transfer my current listings to Auctiva?
Once you have generated your eBay token, your active listings will be automatically copied to your Auctiva account. It typically takes 6-12 hours for all of your active listings to be imported into your Auctiva account and appended with the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery.
▼What changes will be made to my active eBay listings when I sign up?
When you sign up for your Auctiva account, your current eBay listings will automatically be imported into your Auctiva account, at which point they’ll be appended with the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery. This is the only change that will be made to your current listings.

If you opened your account longer than 12 hours ago, I suggest you file a support request here:

http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

HTH.

EDIT - I just realised it is 6-12 hours after generating your Token, not opening your account.
You have posted to an old topic from 2007. It is better to start a new topic since all the previous posts and responses are out of date and not applicable to your problem.

May I suggest that you start a new topic in this forum?

Templates & Custom Templates

This is more appropriate area for you questions.

As to your question, as far as I know, there is no way to directly import an eBay template from eBay into Auctiva. You will have to cut and paste from the eBay template into a new listing in Auctiva and see how your template works in Auctiva. Currently, the Auctiva editor is very sensitive to "bad" HTML so you might get some unexpected results.

Please post in the forum mentioned above with your question. Danno is a frequent poster to these forums and is a very experienced with HTML and templates and may help you with migrating your template over.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.