Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Looks like the sky is falling here Eek
I was going to spout off about something that isn't working .......but now I see other listers are getting blisters over Auctiva's consistent malfunctionality Frown

If I could only figure how to get the dang html for my images - I'd just use this place for image hosting.
Everything else seems to break down.

Does Auctiva take Sundays off ??
Advise please. Does the listing eventually show up on eBay?? There is no indication of it being posted in my saved listings - though I did receive this message following posting:

The following 1 listing(s) are posting to eBay:
"ACEO ALA original mouse rat art painting DUMBO RAT -DRS"

I wonder, can I repost without fear of two of the same listings (and charges for each) showing up on Ebay? It's just a big pain to write ebay for reimbursment.

Thanks
I deleted all my scheduled listings and re scheduled them for tonight. I posted one listing immediately and it appeared on eBay. Here is what I received from support.

<i>Hello,

I am sincerely sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. I would like to inform you that yesterday night we were encountering some technical glitch with one of our web servers. Our Engineering department has notified that the problem has been resolved. All of your items, which had failed to post earlier due to this reason, should have been posted successfully as of now. You can check your listing events by logging into your Auctiva account->My Account->Events.If you find that your items are not posted, then you can surely try to post them.Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.</i>

I am taking this to mean that if you do not delete all your scheduled they might eventually show up. It's kind of vague. It sure would be nice to have an Auctiva rep post what is going on.
Hello,
I asked HELP to advise me (the reply was almost immediate) and was told I needed to regenerate my Ebay token. They gave me a url to go to >>>> <ahref="../ebayutil/tokencreate.aspx">Get Token</a>
but it was not the correct URL and I got an error message. So - I went to my auctiva account and just clicked on Ebay Settings and clicked on "Generate A New Ebay Token" and now all is working again for me. Strange thing is that my Ebay token had not even expired so I don't get that part.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.