Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For the past few days the message pops up that my listings are being posted to ebay as soon as I submit them. But..they end up in the scheduled list and they don't move from there. I see others are having the same problem. Once they're in the scheduled list you just can't get them out. Anybody have a clue? You know what they say: "time is money".
I've figured a work around for my listings, but it takes longer. At least i can get them listed.

I use a existing ebay listing and use their "sell similar" method, then use the html from my Auctiva listing to change it to the content that I need for the new lising.

Not sure what problems with other auctiva services that my cause, but I dont use any of them anyways.
Hey guys, here is a copy of their response I just got (they're fast, we have to admit this): "...I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience. We are experiencing some technical difficulties at our end. Our engineers are working on the issue right now and we hope to have this issue resolved shortly. Please do not try to re-post your item as it may lead to a duplicate listing. At this stage, I am assuming that once this issue has been resolved that any items waiting to be listed will go through...". Hope this helps you a little...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.