Skip to main content

Hello,
Anyone else having trouble with Auctiva not posting tonight?
I've tried a few different items tonight, and Auctiva goes through the usual process, but if I look at the scheduled page I get that it's Retrying and a time count down. Even when the time count down is through it is still not posted in eBay.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

YES I'M HAVING PROBLEMS!! Nothing is showing up. It says "your auction is posted to ebay" but then I go to ebay and check on it....and nothing is there? What in the world is going on.

I was hoping to get 9 AUCTIONS UP! I'm really disappointed. Saturday is a day that we really need auctiva to work and work good!!

Pat

quote:
Originally posted by Whimsical Winds:

Hello,
Anyone else having trouble with Auctiva not posting tonight?
I've tried a few different items tonight, and Auctiva goes through the usual process, but if I look at the scheduled page I get that it's Retrying and a time count down. Even when the time count down is through it is still not posted in eBay.
Usually once Auctiva has tried to post your auctions twice (the original posting and the retry) and they both fail, that's it. The system will not continue to try to post the listing even though you are still seeing the status as "Posting". I think after an hour you are safe to manually put them on ebay.

Personally, I am going to write up a few more auctions and schedule them for tomorrow night. I am pretty sure this will be cleared up long before then! Smile
Hi, I have a bunch too and thought it was me. I have 2 showing they are scheduled, yet when I posted them they said they were posted to ebay immediately. I had one early in the am and it posted twice all by itself. The rest are not posting at all. Also, Is anyone having a problem when trying to edit a pic before you post...like you can see your pic,then try to edit & its gone..but then you preview and its back??? Any help would be great. Thanks
My listings are not posting to eBay don't know what the problem is but could you please fix it!! Missing out on sales. Love Auctiva but do not like missing out on possible sales -- bids. Please HELP!!!!!Shows posted to eBay immediately then shows as posting (failure) HELP!!! We Love You BUT.........Do not like when it interferes with our liveleyhood....HELP!!! did I mention HELP!!!!
Finally had some auctions post about 15 minutes ago.

Just found out that I haven't had ANY auctions post at all since 5pm PDT. Guess it'll be a quiet Sunday tomorrow.

THANKS Auctiva.. I needed a day off! Smile ('course, now it's going to cost me about $150 in missed profits for having hardly any auctions on Sunday, but hey... life goes on)

Could've been worse. My storage facility could've burned down. Then I wouldn't be selling for a whole week. Now it's just a day... Smile
Like the rest of you, I'm getting that oxymoronic message: "Your ad has been scheduled to immediately post." Mine have been "scheduled" but have not posted and have timed out. Reposting has produced the same results. This problem seems to occur from time to time on Auctiva, but we are never told why. It is especially annoy for me because I post in the morning from Asia so that my North American customers can view my postings back there in the evening.

I've also noticed intermittent failure of images to load and/or open on my listings.

Yes, of course, I've filed a support request, but what we need from Auctiva is a global fix to this problem so that it does not continue to occur off and on, unpredictably (for the users, that is). Amen.
Everyone needs to remember how long this these listings would have taken to create and post with Ebay or Turbo Lister, and how much more you would be spending for images, templates and scheduling.

I still am very appreciative of all the free stuff Auctiva offers and all the time savings. A few hours of being down is nothing by comparison.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.