Skip to main content

I didn't aappreciate going to ebay after signing up with Auctiva...and finding that my auctions wouldn't be visable on ebay for up to 24 hours....I didn't pay to have things on auction so they won't show up...this is not a good thing as I pay for promotion...and if people go to my store...none of my listing show...in otherwards my store is empty......so I am also wasting money on promotion for visitors that come to my site once find nothing and never return?????? I also want to ask if this means I can no longer list on ebay and have to solely use auctiva, as if that is so...I don't want this. I am a bit frustrated as my one little blunder of joining auctiva...has made a mess of my auctions. And Auctiva's lack of a Warning......as they know as well as anyone jknows people don't read all the stuff until they actually join....so perjhaps they think it deters people from joining Auctiva by mentioning the little fact that their listings dissappear off ebay from 6-24 hours, but in fact it should be on their join page...and would give them more respect and longevity, instead of having everyone who has listings already and joins a bad taste in their mouth about Auctiva
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

Your listings will only disappear once, its to append the scrolling gallery to all your current auctions.

Its ebay who's holding up the relisting, while they recheck and relist and reenter them into search etc.

Any future autions you do will automatically add the scrolling gallery on time of creation.

It doesn't matter whether you list through ebay or auctiva, but if you list through ebay you won't get the added benifits of auctiva (free supersize, free photos, free templates etc)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.