Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Red Face GRRRRR, darnit, earlier I went to edit a post, but didn't click the right post, then went to go back to my saved listings and now I can't even get ONTO Auctiva.com! GRRRR!!!!!!!! AUCTIVA, this is VERY frustrating as we are TRYING to list things to sell. I have been a member here for a while now and I also pay my fees every single month. I think we should be accommodated for not being able to list as this is just costing me time & money. Please help as I too keep getting this message: An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I can't even get into Auctiva. ARGH! Another day---WASTED. Frown
You're not alone. It's happened to me as well. I have been conditioned to something like this happening every 2-3 months. Auctiva will never accomodate us for the inconvenience. All we can do is sit back and wait and get angrier. You may want to try and list your items directly through ebay. I know it's a hassle but if they don't soon solve the problem that may be the only solution or you might try Ink Frog or some of the other listing tools.
All,

Our Development Manager is telling me that this problem is temporary in nature. He says if you click out of your browser (e.g. stop your browser and restart it) the problem should not occur any more after the browser restarts.

Give that a try, and if you are still having problems then please file a support case with Auctiva Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
I have closed out my browser & even cleared my cookies/cache' and still getting the error message. I can't even get into Auctiva to file a report! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP! I can't be up until 3am trying to list things. This is so darned insane! Any estimated time of fixing this? I keep getting the redirection to sign up as well and that's not helping either. I already have an account. No need for a 2nd one. Crum! Guess I'll go clean my house, at least THAT can get done but wasting my time to make $! Darnit! Red Face

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.