Skip to main content

I dont know much about the actual functionality of my site for e commercance site, but I think it looks good fo far. The program Im using to build my site, want allow me to view the site in different browsers, and alot of content on my site loads a java, though I didnt add any java, another problem witht he program Im using. So it would be helpful to see whats your opinions of my site are.

Note the links do not work, that is just for show, untill i figure out If Im willing to do to much work
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I looked at your website with the black background and this is what I know> Backgrounds that are dark throw too much contrast and can interfere with the object (such as the books) you are trying to focus on or have stand out. The buyer will focus too much on the background forgetting to view the books. Also psycologically, dark colors when viewed make a person feel disconnected wanting the person to leave the website as quickly as possible. Now for the more positive color choices: a light airy soft color (not necessarily feminine). I think Activia has a template that shows clouds. This produces a light, happy feeling and people will stay viewing the website longer. Hope this helps. I do have a question about Pennsylvania German Dutch. Can you tell me the word for emporium in that language? thanks, Joyce

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.