Skip to main content

So, I just realized numerous listings have no parts compatibility listed on them. Once in a while, I would go back to tweak an old listing on Auctiva, and realize all the parts comp was only showing years, not the multiple models that went with them. I just went to do this today on a listing, and went through the tedious process of listing all the makes and models again. After I listed it, THEY'RE ALL GONE AGAIN! So I added them to that listing on eBay, and they all showed up. I relist items all the time, adding new pictures but never double checking parts comp since I trusted Auctiva was putting it in. I also duplicate listings to list one in a different color, etc. I often leave models and years off the title figuring parts comp would find them, so they're not needed. NO WONDER CERTAIN ITEMS ARE NOT SELLING! Yet other sellers are selling them with no problems. I'm absolutely sick thinking of how many potential sales I've lost. I have no idea how much this was happening in the past, and how much profit I lost. I could spend all night checking 140 auctions and adding them all on eBay, but then I'd have to do it all over again when I relist. A random check showed that about 1/3 of my auctions are missing it. Somebody please give me some insight over what's going on here. I've invested days and days and days adding these to my listings over the last year to help my sales. I'm at a loss for words, somebody needs to find out why this happened and FIX IT. Yes I'm upset- wouldn't you be?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just realized something. It's like everything that originated from a certain saved listing is affected, even though I've totally changed the auctions and parts comp. Some of these had a lot of makes and models listed, but some only had a few. Beside those, there are a lot more that I'm finding. I'm also not selling generic parts and listing them for everything- I sell used parts and list what they fit, anywhere from 1 to 100+.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.