Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have been working all day on Auctiva and Ebay and have not noticed any outages. All of my pictures are showing even the listings with several pics. The store window is even up and running as well (that has been down quite a bit lately for me). As wahm mentioned, if anyone posts an item number I will check to see how your listing loads as well!
Marcia
Hi! I just looked and I can see your gallery and pics fine. I even searched for your item among the others and saw your gallery photo just fine. I always hate to ask this but have you tried to clear out your web browser's cache? When I am bogged down, I just go to Internet Options under tools and clear my history, cookies and delete temp files and it usually helps. Let us know though if you are still having problems but I can see your gallery just fine.
Marcia
Fitrst of all, let me apologize if I am posting this in the wrong thread, but, I need your opionions! I am trying to build my domain name identity bettysclothesline.com Donna, yes, our wonderful Donna, sent me a picture and I put it on my ABOUT ME page! Great! Now, in my listing 9320664567 I added the picture---good, bad, etc. Should I hang it on the wall in the listings? One fellow ebayer said to use it as my first picture in all my listings--maybe the last picture? I can take criticism--I want many of your opionions. Thanks in advance! Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.