Skip to main content

Hi,
I just signed up for Auctiva last night and I created a listing but I could never get it to post. It took forever saying it was processing and then it came up with failure. Now tonight I created another listing and it took 17 minutes saying it was processing and now it just says posting, but nothing's happening. Am I doing something wrong?? Any help would be so much appreciated. Thanks
Amanda Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Check your scheduled folder to see if there was an error in posting. There should be a link there that tells you what the problem was. Could be something with the site, but it could also be a minor mistake in the listing, like you forgot to include the weight for the item, and chose calculated shipping, for example.
Hi Amanda,

To check the reason your listing did not post, go to Auctiva -> Listings -> Scheduled...there should be a failure message listed.

If the failure message is "Not Posted in Time", it was only rejected due to a communication error, and you should be able to post it successfully without making any changes.

For further assistance, you may want to file a support case using the appropriate link on our help page.

-Mike
Mike,
The only email I have gotten from Auctiva is the one that you verify to join the community boards. I never even got a welcome email when I signed up for a selling account, but when I try to reregister it says an account already exists with that email??? Any help would be appreciated. thanks 1barbiedolll
1barbiedoll,
There does seem to be something broken with Auctiva's scheduler/posting software. There's another thread discussing this so it may be the Auctiva system. This happened a few weeks ago. They did get it fixed but we never heard what was wrong. I'm not aware of any support page you can go to to check system status to see if systems aren't working. Sorry. Its frustrating for those of us who have used the system for a while. It must be really rough for new users. I hope they're not failing because we do use the service.
Roy
regarding spam block - there's some services out there that block without telling ya. GoDaddy is one of them.

friend of mine had her godaddy hosted site set with all spam filters turned off (i know cause she gave me her login to her control panel to make sure about a few things and that's one thing i checked for her) yet, my emails were getting bounced as spam. So, there was a filter that godaddy was running and not telling folks about.

dunno who your email is through, but it might be what's happening.
NO Mike, all that means is I signed up for the community, but it does not get me in to Auctiva to post auctions. It says invalid password, because you see, I forgot what password I used when I registered. And it still says it is sending my password to my email but it never comes. Guess I will have to continue using my current program, since I can't get help. And I really liked Auctiva for posting Frown

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.