Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gee thanks everyone for your responses. All you havta do is click one of the dots & then "VOTE" !? I was just hoping to get a quick idea of whether my problem is mine alone or everyone's.

Meanwhile, I just got totally frozen out of my "create" screen when I hit "save" and had to just shut down the whole window and lost all my description! AAaarrrgghh! Anyone have any suggs?
Have you tried shutting your computer off? What I have done in the past when I encountered this problem: Work, copy and paste my work into a Word document. Work some more, copy, paste You get the idea.
Another thing I have done is to use the save new button on a listing that seems to rebel against being saved. Of course I have copied and pasted the description in Word first - just in case it didn't help. Hope this helps! Take care, INOUDID
Thanks for the tip INOUDID... I had rebooted 3 times by the end of the night to no avail. It got so bad I couldn't even load the home page, http://www.auctiva.com !! It just froze. Unreal. I ran AdAware & Spybot & then shut down. This morning--everything seems to be better. I use tables in my auctions & haven't found a way to cut & paste them with the line-by-line information yet, but I see I need to find a way! No complaints yet today!
Are you writing the code yourself (hand-coding)? Where do you want to cut from and paste to? I'll try to help. If you aren't too crabby.
CB[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Cap! I have been unusually crabby the past 4 days--no power due to the ice storm! No heat, no internet, no hot water. Vacated to a friend's house for 4 days & just got back home & online last night! Need to catch up on everything. In answer to your question, I sorta borrowed/copied the html from a random listing because I liked the box's attributes & I modified it a bit to make the border thicker. So I don't know whether I'm hand coding or what...?! I'm a novice!

If I continue to have trouble, I may take you up on your kind offer to help. Thanks again!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.