Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I seem to have started something with the 'Dark Side Girls' (ha, chance'd be a fine thing! Cool ) I think Shirley and Miss Member (I wonder what her name really is?) will forever be known as the DSGs!

@ninth_wave - c'mon, the suspense is killing me!

Sorry Roll Eyes I'm stuck on a boring global conference call listening to a lot of people prattling about nothing of any importance... so I'm being mischievous Razz
Hello all you rabble-rousing message board junkies, Dark Side Babes and Thread Hijinxers: Miss
Shirley, HandlePete, Evil Santa, and especially Miss Member who started it all by instigating a
certain Whack-a-mole on the head outburst of internet violence, not to mention stirring up a
(ninth?) wave of self-doubt to infect not only my long-held sense of gender projection online
(what, you were expecting a coherent sentence?), but even my semblence to earthly beings such as
yourself has been brought into question! (Mars indeed!)

Since you have all done such a inspired job of cajoling me out of my innermost online secret, I
will now and forthwith reward all of you breathless readers with the jaw-dropping moment of
universal truth you have just been dying to know since yesterday - are you ready!

OK that was the big buildup, now for the seriously anti-climatic truth: Sorry to disappoint all you
doubters, and cheaters who voted both ways, but the I'm afraid the majority wins this one. The
Ninth is definitely a guy. (Phew! Glad that's over.) Anyway I hope no one is too disappointed,
because if you are I'll send Miss M to whack you with a piece of Aunt Bertha's fruitcake! And if
that doesn't get you straight, there's always my new Lewisville Slugger from Evil Santa)

To all of you fine keyboard jaspers out there, the poll has been a great fun for me, and I hope a
bit of diversion for you. Thank you all for participating, and for your patience, not only in
waiting for the not-so-big revelation, but for wading through all this incredibly overblown
nonsensical piece of prose, which will finally end with these words of wisdom: If you want a long
and happy life, DO NOT eat that fruitcake. Wink Wink Wink
AHHHHH.....As soon as I read 'dark side BABES' I KNEW i was right Smile Guy all the way!
Thanks ninth for putting up with our foolishness, but it was alot of fun...not much else to do during maintenence, eh?
And if anyone gives you a hard time you just let me know, I'll grab the other dark side babe (I like that) and we'll give them a whackin' for ya Wink
Geez, look what I started with a simple sentence! Who woulda thunk it? Smile

Oh, and keep a'wonderin Pete...that's MY little secret Big Grin
bleh! fruitcake!

I knew it! hmmm, and I wonder what Your name is... lol Thanks Ninth, for the fun nonsensical piece of prose. Big Grin Nothing anti-climatic about it. And we'll never tell. hehe

Taz, you can have my lumps of coal. I still just want the snow. lol Grab your gloves everyone and let's have at a good ole fashioned snowball fight!

Pete, you still on that call? Come on. We can sneak up on 'em! You too Miss Member! We dark side babes MUST stick together. lol Razz
Well MR ninth_wave, to be absolutely honest, I had been leaning toward guy but was still a bit unsure.....although after I saw that sentence I KNEW...I think 'babes' is something a guy would say more than a girl would say..??
Anyhoo, very glad to have this much fun (this is the best board I've ever posted on) and glad we now know a little something about the mysterious ninth_wave Smile Smile
YES!!! I got it right! Well, so did most of us I guess Smile Glad to hear you are a guy ninth, that means I haven't totally lost it in my old age.

I'm finally off that dumb call, and then went straight to bed, now back up and back online working at 0700 Frown

I have to say I like the sound of the Dark Side Babes - even better that DSGs. Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.