Skip to main content

WHOAHHH PonY!!

LORDY Miss-M!! You Shure have a way of messing around someone's Image-ination!! Eek

Just thought I'd check and look in on ya'll real quick before i have to leave (in about 10min).

..now i'm prolly gonna' have all kinds of weird dreams tonight. Whhinnneeee!!

good grief!... i shoulda' known better! -- this herd is definitely outta conrol! Eek

Hey! where's that Apple! -- you Promised! [well..almost Roll Eyes ]
quote:
Tu hablo espanol?
N yes.Digo un pequeno espanol, pero no muy bien.
2 years of Espanol and 3 years of Francaise more years ago than I care to remember. Also one year of German but I remember Nada. Self taught Latin and still working on it. Interested in Chinese as well as Japanese but finding the time for such a mammoth undertaking is difficult.
OK and now a word from me to all of you. It so happens that I am quite proud of that outfit and still trying to figure how Miss M came to be in possession of it? This was taken whilst I was vacationing on the French Riviera last summer.of course we know what kind of beachwear is worn in France Big Grin This was never meant for less civilized eyes. My people will contacting your people Miss M. Eek
LOL Choo!! Not spongeboy, (are you messing with me??) Spongebob squarepants from the cartoon movie. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt since you mentioned you don't watch alot of TV...

Head case?? HA - we all know who the head case is around here and it ain't me...
(now everyone is going to be wondering if it's them)
Heck it's ALL of us, you included Mr Choo Razz
(No name for me yet? I'm so offended you don't trust me) Frown
quote:
Surprised you did not mention an API error in your post to Flexney, Choo

Well Taz with no mention of what the person had actually done and getting late here did not seem much point.

quote:
in your last appearance at Parliament

Can't be me, too alert, I'd be sitting head rolling backwards fast asleep like other back benchers, ha Razz

quote:
OK Choo, if not a name, how 'bout an age?? 75? 80? Sorry I'm just getting silly now
as if you could get any sillier.

Let me see Ms M, young enough to mess around with the likes of you, and old enough to know better. Razz

Edit - boy my sales would probably slump if my customers knew about this thread, glad I keep my id's different Wink
quote:
Whoo HOOO Taz, I've seen that pic before and actually it made me think of Pete!

But you missed my edit Miss M.
BTW poor Pete is going to be scrambling to see all the posts that he has gotten Whacked on while he was away!
Good thing I have my Ducking Taz as my avi, by the time they take a Whack at me I can duck and hide!
quote:
Nothing is ever easy with you is it
you wouldn't respect me in the morning if I was Wink
quote:
too lazy right now
Hey Taz another one needing a good sorting out Big Grin

quote:
Besides now I really think you're just trying to get rid of me
why would I want to do that. Wow that should prompt some more viewers to join in, come on folks why would I, keep the posts short no more than a 1,000 words each please Smile

edit - goodnight all, weary old man signing off Wink
********* long ole annoyin' as 7734 beep *********
Yore irregularly unscheduled lunacy is being interrupted for an unimportant announcement...

This here message was 'bout to be a happenin' later in th' week. Time's a tickin' so here 'tis just a wee bit earlier.
As sumthin' like Choo says, life does get in the way of all this fun an' play. An' oh how I does love me lunacy an' fellow loonies! Big GrinBig Grin

Beezy is takin' over fer a spell, an' so I'm jus' gonna drop off th' face o' th' earth, so to speak, fer a sorter long spell. Now don't none o' you kind folks go an' be worryin' 'bout li'l ole me. Wink I'll be doin' jus' fine! Heck, I might even git a chance to lurk 'round these here parts a bit. 'Course I'd be a sayin' howdy then! Checkin' up on that thare posse. Makin' shore them thare decks are gettin' swabbed!

Who's in charge o' th' brown pants 'n' red shirt? Taz, ain't you a-keepin' an eye out on that? Ok, I won't give it'nother thought then. I Will be a wonderin' what sorta mutated pretzels yore gettin' yoreself tangled up with tho'. Eek
Oh yeh, an' gimme jus' a day or two with th' D'Lorean an' it'll be all yores. Ya really oughta consider givin' it back t' Choo after ya've had yer fun withit. Ok?

Pete, ya certainly are in fer some shockin' readin' when ya get back! Red Face

Ninth, this li'l spyder shore does 'preciate ya rescuin' me from th' perils o' Choo's cow catcher (not to be confus'd witha cattle guard)!!! Dunno how I'd 've gotten outa that thare mess I trapped myself into! Coulda gotten real gutsy kinda nasty! ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Wink Wink

Choo, ya shore are a tricky one, ya are! Big Grin

Miss M, you keep all these ornery rascals in line, ya hear? I 'spect you'll 've drug Choo's name outa 'im 'fore long, or at least 'is age. Big Grin
I'll be talkin' to ya Missy. Cool

I shore do like seein' all these new faces 'round here! Oughta make fer a great continuation of such awesome silliness! I'm countin' on seein' ya'll still hangin' out in this here neck o' th' woods when I get back now, ya hear?!

So without further much ado 'bout nothin', all o' ya'll take care! TTFN! Or if ya 'druther, BFN! Smile

********* 'nother long ole annoyin' as 7734 beep *********
Yore now bein' returned to yore irregularly unscheduled lunacy...
Namaste Taz,
Takin a break already?? As Miss S would say 'BAD Taz'! Big Grin You sure seem to work alot!

Speakin of Miss S...You BETTER do more than lurk here while you're away!! I miss you already..don't worry, I'll do my best to keep these guys in line Wink (oh that should be a trip) But I think I have Taz to help me..I hope Confused I think of Taz as a bodyguard ya know? That's a compliment Taz BTW. Just be sure to try and post a couple of times while you're gone. You know if you don't you'll never be able to catch up Smile

Oh hey Zebra, got your apple (you gotta eat it before it eats you, much like Taz's pretzels)

quote:
I think of Taz as a bodyguard
good grief I thought tough as he is you were his bodyguard, what with the apples you offer to your Zebra friend

Almost puts me off apples it looks so disturbing Eek

TTFN Shadeaux, pop in again soon don't let too many pages pass you by, you probably need to convalesce after riding my ghost train to hell Big Grin
No work at Magoo's yesterday Miss M, strictly pleasure. Big Grin That is one vicious looking apple Miss M,ya tryin to skeer da Zebra away? Red Face Confused. Never been a bodyguard,did have a couple in a past profession.(Long story!)
Worked as a bouncer at several local night clubs though, so bodyguard is not a far stretch.
I'll keep me steel toes at da ready!
Gotta to be able to wear me slippers occasionally doh!

Quite fetchin doncha yer tink?
Last edited by tazfrompa
Choo, it looks like a lil' vampire apple doesn't it Eek I have more apple pics but if you didn't like this one you won't like the others either...

Ooo Taz those slippers look real comfy right about now..I don't know why I thought you were working, I do remember you saying you were going out with yer sweetie...chalk it up to my increasing senility Big Grin

Those don't look like steel toes in there Taz..you're in BIG trouble Mister!

EDIT---Choo can you eat apples with your dentures??
SORRY...I couldn't resist Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And I think I know what you sell..underwear? Boxer shorts? THONGS for men???
Last edited by member8880
quote:
Choo can you eat apples with your dentures??
dunno' yet, never could wiv' me teef Wink

quote:
And I think I know what you sell..underwear? Boxer shorts? THONGS for men???
you added thongs afterwards didn't you, I could probably do you one to suit Razz

Afterall if Taz is in to pink & fluffies you are probably into boys things, sorry thongs Razz

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.