Skip to main content

I'm ready for yere !

I am so angry over recent events particularly at the moment especially on the thread "suggestions->Auto Feedback is obsolete" I will take you all on including Wanda whether she looks like the unfortunate creature above or not Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You had better get out the tranquiliser gun, Hulk your elder brother has arrived, grrrrrrrrr Mad
Just popping in to say hello.Super busy this week,doing a bit of moving Big Grin Read in to that what you may! LOL
Start my new job next week and trying to get everything caught up in between.
Busy weekend with my GF I have been reading the thread but have not found the time to post.
Glad to see evil Wanda has kept the entertainment factor alive in my absence.
awww shucks Taz! ... ya can't let the little snakes like that jerk yer reins!
but i'll be happy to fly as your wingman anytime! Just lead the way Pappy!

anyway... did I mention it was me mum's birthday today? - 76!
Yep!..and still kickn' like she was the Energizer Bunny! Yeah I know...noboby quite appreciates a mother like her own kids. All the same, I was thrilled to snag a 2'x2.5' collector's lithograph of Mick Jagger & Keith Richards out on the bay for her! Smile

hey!..?? where's Shadeaux been hiding out lately? And what about Lusty-eyes?...man!..those haunting eyes! heck..I thought maybe she might be Eve's sister...what with that apple she was offering! Wink Maybe we oughta' have missy-M and Shadeaux lure that silly snake over here so as to give him a real proper whack'n ! And Choo?..we could even lay him out on the tracks for ya' !

- Now listen to me would ya'....I'm gittn' a little silly huh? ..must be the air in here!
Well I guess I'll go on and bed-down for the night. Pleasant dreams all! Hasta luego mi amigos!
quote:
those haunting eyes! heck..I thought maybe she might be Eve's sister...what with that apple she was offering!

Zeb I never let the little snakes jerk my chain! I do jerk a few chains myself occasionally when I feel someone is out of line. I really try to contain myself but some posts are just so offensive or asinine I cannot control myself!
I love the posts in particular that say " I have searched the forums and cannot find a answer too ... " When the answer is only 3 or 4 tabs down and right on top of the boards ie: instead of being in Getting Started it is in Store Window and Store.
Miss S is on some sort of break?? And Miss M I guess is working a lot right now. Pete seems to be AWOL and I am pretty sure Choo is just waiting to jump in.
Mum likes the Stones! My mum is only 64 and even the Beatles are a stretch for her! I saw the Stones in concert back in 90 I believe it was. Right after I saw the Who's 25 year tour in 89
quote:
Choo is just waiting to jump in

There's been very little to jump into these days, been looking rather threadbare around here lately Wink

quote:
And Choo?..we could even lay him out on the tracks for ya' !

Errm, excuse me, whose the 'we' and what tracks do you have in mind, sounds like a Zebra has been sniffing too much dodgey grass in their nosebag Big Grin
quote:
Mum likes the Stones?..
yeah..long story + hard to explain! Kinda' crazy though! Believe it or not..I was giving her a little ebay tour the other night..and wouldn't ya know it!..she caught an instant mad-dog case of auction-bidding hysteria! Sit'n right there beside me too! Take it from me!...It were pretty scary Pal ! [as in PAY~Pal !! ] Ya'll would {*Love*} to see a lot more 'mothers' let loose out in ebay like mine! You'd think you were in Paradise! ~ oh well... The Jagg'd Stones kinda played a little rough-on-the-soul fer me, and a bit of a back-seat rank in my favor to the WHO ~but that's just me. As an aside, WHO can be found in the favor of JeffS !!/?? Roll Eyes But in all fairness and respect to Mick, and especially to missy-M, ...I hereby confess and admit to my fondness for "the girl with faraway eyes!) Wink

For the record...I've noticed your ability to jerk a chain.. i'm impressed. Steering clear of any tug-o-war with you..makes bitingly-perfect sense to me! But honestly now,..about those eye-torquing graphics you come up with!? Like the giant qwerty-bar, an ancient epicurean delight? Where have You been fish'n neighbor? Out in the stockyard tank? Around these parts..the Bubbas might see that as a compliment! ~ but then again.. if ya' showed 'em Missy's after-work snapshot...they'd bug ya' to no end for her phone number! So in deference to Persius (& JeffS)..your secret is safe with me! ~ cuz I'm telling anyone who asks..that my multi-tongue buddy Taz up in PA ..always loves the Daily Special! but do NOT Spit on His Food! Big Grin Wink
Its gettin HOT in Here! Alright Miss M where DA he- doble tootpicks R Ye?
Da brown pants R gone and I'm wearin da red-shirt.
Mind ye nae becarse I b skeered or nuttin but Zeb did imply that de brown pantaloons wood be matchin the Zebra plush carpet that e b layin down.
Now I b wearin da red shirt dat Miss S has bequeathed me but da parrot ship I be lookin at has a bunch of pursies sailin pon er.
OMG Please save me dum arse I've finally gone oe'r-board
Hep me, Hep me Cecil cld ya be directin me ter Ms Brtneys womb, and if'n knot art least to Kevins tell-all 10 Million dollar tale?
quote:
Trying to crawl out from under the worst flu I've ever had

Eeeek, where's the bug spray, only this thread could suffer from a human virus, Eek

Sorry to hear that Ms M, I wondered where everyone had gone, if I hadn't posted this afternoon we would have had 24 hours go by with a murmer, even this thread was appearing run down.

Me awake, ok Zebra I'd better check on that, errm, pinched myself but was I dreaming that it hurt Confused

Trust Taz to pick something more adveturous like African fever Roll Eyes
quote:
I wondered where everyone had gone, if I hadn't posted this afternoon we would have had 24 hours go by with a murmer, even this thread was appearing run down.

Well we can't have this...you guys have to keep it going, I'm sure you can do without lil ol' me for awhile...but I DO miss picking on Choo Wink
And has anyone heard from Pete?? He's really been gone a long time.
quote:
Only 'cause I can't byte over the internet

Well I put some heavy byte with my language into the customer-service message I just sent to ebay (re: no-free-lunch bs) -->Mad
Profanity?? Wouldn't be surprised if they kicked me outta the bay by tomorrow! I'll have to get another keyboard though, cuz this one just melted down! But now I'm feeling embarrassed about my own bs comment to Taz about lettn' someone jerk your chain! Frown

I sure wish ya'll would get back to the burlesquey back&forth funny stuff (like around mid-thread).. I'll promise to hide away and not butt-in! Just need something to help me chill-out!Red Face Frown
Why thank you Choo... i appreciate your soothing reassurance. Being the IronHorse that you are, I'm bolstered by the recognition of a kindred spirit.
Please don't devolve to cockney blarney however... it doesn't seem to suit your loco-motivations quite as well as for Taz*.
[*Taz deserves more leeway because he's prone to eating troglodytes and trilobites for breakfast. Frown Wink ]
Goodnight, and pleasant dreams.
quote:
Nae Chillun daent ye be worryin boot me nae

Lost cause nae point Roll Eyes

quote:
But then again!Maybe ya'll can do that?

Rollox or a similar pseudo-piratical-nautical term Razz

quote:
it doesn't seem to suit your loco-motivations quite as well as for Taz

Not sure whether that is a compliment or insult to Taz or I Confused I think Zebra is a bit of a spin doctor on the not so quiet.
quote:
we always have room for one more Loonytic!

I can't believe that Razz

Ms M was so busy trying to spear me with one of her javelin sized needles she forgot to give herself a jab, and Pete well he probably set the Tardis controls wrong and 'returned' to the UK in a different century.

Spider & fly well they must have eloped after escaping the train joust Wink
quote:
Originally posted by ChooChooGuy:
Spider & fly well they must have eloped after escaping the train joust Wink

Well, ya kept a tellin us to GAR, an ya knows hows us critters o tha night can be so suggestible, what wit them pea brains o'ours, an a hankerin ta always do what come natural an all.

Just hope dat Missy M gets all better, but o course dat dont include her aim wit da fire hose. Also hopin' da Petester gits his self back to da right place real soon. Glad to see Mr.Tazman and da Choo Dude isa holdin' down da fort so vera good. An good ta see da Zeb is a helpin keep da pot a stirred wit his bits o' whimsy. Well now, I guess I better go rest up som more from dat very strenuous piece a rescue I done with that sooooo pretty spyder. Us flyboys can get real tired when put to da test o' luv. Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.