Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by ClothdUpNappy:
i'm have purchased a postage calculator for my auctions and have added the HTML for the calculator into my auction, however, when i go to preview it is not showing. is there any reason for this or have i done something wrong???

What postage calculator did you purchase? What is the HTML code you are trying to input?

You say it doesn't show.. does anything show? Like the command you inputted? Any weird characters or a blank spot where it should be? What does it look like when you try and 'Preview' the listing before posting? Is it there then?

Any info would be great to help you. Smile
Hello again!

Okay my first instinct is to say that the code has been entered into the wrong field of the template. But that is just my gut reaction.

I did find this link which is eBay sellers who use this program. Perhaps if you pop in there and post your same issue a faster solution might come about. Here is the link:

http://answercenter.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threadID=900104357&forumID=20&start=0

I would also try and contact the Auctiva support staff...they might have run into this before and may have a simple solution.

Take care friend. Happy selling!

Best regards,
oh the *frustration*
problem still not resolved. i have contacted the auctiva support - no response. i have also had the person that designed my template to go over the HTML to ensure that it was added correctly and it was. also contacted ebay support who then referred me back to auctiva.
*Rock Bottom Galaxy - thanks for the link to the ebay help message boards, i read over it but didn't seem to have the info i was after.
would anyone have any last suggestions on what i should do on this matter?!?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.