Skip to main content

Ok, so I am new to auctiva, but I get paid to list auctions all day every day with another software for somebody else. Just now I was about to schedule an auction after I successfully (!) put the photos in and WHOA it was posted two days ago? Hmm....I just created this listing. Since this is a reserve auction it ain't a cheap one, and I don't really want it ending in the middle of the afternoon so - well...this is frightening to say the least. Apparently when I hit SAVE the auction got posted somewhere along the line, BUT without photos - in the middle of the day - 2 days before I created it! And of course, I can't find it anywhere to fix it myself. Still waiting for a reply to a previous question I had emailed for help on my STORE about so I decided to post here on this one...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

OK...this is PROBABLY what happened...I thought I was in CREATE SIMILAR to make a new listing, but I think I actually changed a listing I have up now - am I screwed? A little safety feature asking if you want to change a live auction would make sense if that is the case...either way I re-did this new listing and it's all good. I'm sure this was MY BAD. There are just a lot of little details to learn with anything new (ie: don't post or upload when the whole world wants to or the server will jam!)
I've hit the Post button when I was thinking Save button - and once that's hit, that's it! It's a done deal. That might have been what happened? I think I've done that twice! I'd love to see those buttons two different colors, for when I'm going faster than I should be going!

Hang in there. I'm really happy with Auctiva. It's saved me lots of money and time -- which is money!

2purrcats
Wink

2purrcats

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.