Skip to main content

I have a prayer request for my Uncle (dad's brother) had a heart attack and a stroke. We don't have any details as of now. He lives in PA by himself.

His name is John and he is the younget of the children so this was totally unexpected. He is also my godfather.

Thank you,
~Danielle
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi D.... Frown

My prayers and healing thoughts are headed your uncle's way (and yours too)! Leo posted about this too, and there's lots of replies, prayers, and good thoughts going up for you and your uncle.

I have asked my family and friends to pray too. When we all got together for the 4th, we all prayed together for John.

Please email me when you get any news.

Hugs and Comfort to you, D.
theres been research and studies on prayer and
there seems to be something in that .... that brings help.....first the getting drunk in love feelings in its self brings help of a boosted immune system and other healing tools we have inside of us waiting on us to give a type of signal like prayer seems to do...

but there have been studies done on groups of people praying for people they don't know and THESE people not knowing they are are prayed for and the results startled the researches .. does seem to help the person that has been prayed for...there seems to be a natural law that all humanity is connected like a giant human tree...... and we ALL are part of anyone that is having problems.. and the closer the dna match the stronger the connection....more and more with science and medical findings we are finding out how the system of life works.....and prayer individually really does help cause of a boosted immune system and it seems from the studies that prayer for OTHERS helps them even if they don't have prayerto get the immune system boost and help...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.