Skip to main content

When I try to save all my work I keep getting a message that an error ocurred. When I try to just go ahead and list it, I get the same message.

When I then try to preview the listing, I a blank screen appears with only a button to close showing.

It looks as if I've lost all my work. Am I supposed to re-do it all or what? I'm so busy trying to get a lot listed. Can I count on Auctiva at this time?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have been trying to get auctions ready to go off tonight for 4 hours now. Ever time I get an error. I have not even got 1 auctions ready. Are we the only ones having trouble today? I hate to go list on eBay and give them more money for extra pictures and the time I want them to go off. Is the site being updated? Is it my computer? Help please.
This is the second day in a row that I am having difficulty saving ads, uploading pictures and scheduling them if they do somehow manage to save. I think I've gotten four ads done (one of those I cannot schedule) in two days. Normally in that time period I would have made and scheduled roughly 35 or so ads.

It's not just you guys. It's something going on with Auctiva, although I don't know what.
I'm brand new here too and having the same problems - can't post a listing, can't save a listing, can't revise a profile, can't upload images, keep getting the Application Error'/' message. I also began searching help to find out what to do, what to expect, how to find out about system wide issues that might affect me like that. Nothing. I came here thinking there would be a forum specifically to report status on any system issues. Nothing.

This is pretty unbelievable, to not communicate on how to resolve issues or learn of status of issues like this. I was sure it was system wide but I can't imagine how many will leave because of being left hanging. It's a real shame too because I think Auctiva has a very nice service that could be a boon to sellers. I even like the shipping insurance program. But maybe I'll never get to even try it.

I only hope this is an abberation that will be soon resolved. If not, I sure wish I had not invested all that time setting up my account profiles so my listings would be perfect.... Frown
Yes, I'm totally with you. I was trying to take advantage of the listing special, but when I had everything set and ready to save, then post, I got a message saying they were working on the site or something like that. So maybe that is good news(?) Yet it sure was an off-beat time, because that was right around 7-8pm PST if I remember right. So I just used the regular form on ebay; but you're right, it is a shame...all my profiles are saved too. Still just glad to know I'm not the only one, or isn't just my computer or something. Has anyone had success filing a support request? I still am unable to access that link (just gives me a blank page).

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.