Skip to main content

Hello,
Last night I tried to replace an image in an active listing that was posted via auctiva.com. When I go to Manage Images, put a check next to the image to be replaced, then click Replace, nothing happens. I tried this with both IE and Firefox, and pop-up blockers are off. Any ideas ?
Anyone else experiencing this ?

Thanks !
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The fields you need to replace an image don't appear in a new window. They are inserted at the top of the page, which is easy to miss if you're using the 'Replace' button at the bottom of the page.

I had the same problem; I was expecting a pop-up window because that's how images are managed within a listing. Oddly, support couldn't figure out what the problem was, even after I told them I had pop-up blockers turned off. They told me to reinstall my browser [!] and get back to them. I managed to solve the issue without their help.
Thanks for the replies! Yes I was expecting a pop-up window. Replace actually works well and
you have to go to the top of the page to see the
fields.
Unfortunately, Replace doesn't replace the thumbnail in the Auctiva Store or Store Window. Frown I've searched this forum and it looks like maybe this feature is coming in Phase II of Auctiva in May(?) As of right now, store images can't be replaced.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.