Skip to main content

http://www.practiceboard.com/?5186304

It's been a long time since I used tables and font tags, and I'm kinda stuck. My template seems fine, but when the content is added, some of the sections have small type, and some have size="2" working fine. I don't know what the problem is, except that it must be in the "Seller Details" setting. I'll keep checking, but does anybody any advice?
Let your words take wing. AngelaHarms.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Which practice board are you referring to? I have been having the same problems.

I use an HTML WYSIWYG editor and design my listings the way I like it visually in this program. Then once I have it the way I like, I paste the code to Auctiva. I usually have to do a few more tweaks in Auctiva's editor, but nothing major.

The big nuisance though is when it is posted to eBay. My fonts and layout change. I will get different fonts even within the same paragraph. This among several other visual changes. No idea what I am doing wrong.

Jack
I'll try that little trick. Thanks!

I use a 3rd Party Design Editor, which I had better luck with over Auctiva's tool. The thing is that my description layout has different font sizes and types in it and for some reason when I paste the HTML back into Auctiva, some of the paragraphs are in their own box sections and others are not. So not only do I get weird fonts all over the place, but I also get random spaces.

Jack

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.