Skip to main content

Didn't there used to be a big seller of postal scales on eBay named Old Willknot or something similar? The guy I'm thinking of had a good reputation for his product quality and price and also (if I remember correctly) had good feedback from everybody who bought from him.

Am I dreaming? I tried to do a search for him on eBay and came up dry. If that was his name and he's no longer on eBay, does anyone have a recommendation for a scale-seller? I'm looking for a scale in the 10 to 20 pound range or thereabouts, but also one that can do an ounce or two pretty accurately.

TIA!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I bought a scale from ol will. He had big feedback and was a top seller. He had the most easy going chatter to cover himself that I had ever read by any auctioneer. I still think about him from time to time. I got an excellent deal on a scale from him. It is currently my backup to my original royal rc40 scale that I paid big bucks for when first getting on ebay in 99. So ol Will Knott is gone. Sad to hear it. The guy could write and auction.
quote:
Originally posted by Daddyo:
I bought a scale from ol will. He had big feedback and was a top seller. He had the most easy going chatter to cover himself that I had ever read by any auctioneer. I still think about him from time to time. I got an excellent deal on a scale from him. It is currently my backup to my original royal rc40 scale that I paid big bucks for when first getting on ebay in 99. So ol Will Knott is gone. Sad to hear it. The guy could write and auction.

Nope he's still there - I just couldn't remember how to spell his name to find him! He's there!
Yup, caught that later. Looks like his presentation has changed with the times like the rest of us. I noticed his scales are even less expensive than before. I paid twice the money for my back up just like 3 years ago. Still havn't even used it yet. It is the 75# scale he sells. I'm still using my royal 40# scale that I paid big buck for.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.