Skip to main content

Hello I'm new to Auctiva. I have an eBay store. Was wondering what are the benefits of having a store front through Auctiva. I guess for an extra $15.00 a month you can have a ecommerce site through them. Trying to find out if it is worth the additional $15.00 per month. For those who might ask, I sell baby clothing, so I'm just trying to find out what are the advantages/disadvantages.
Thanks, Nathan
Original Post
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for posting your question here. The Auctiva Commerce store product that is included with the Auctiva plans which start at $24.95 is our solution that allows you to create your very own ecommerce store that is entirely independent from eBay, so the product differs from an eBay store in a variety of significant ways.

The main benefit that draw users to Auctiva Commerce are there there are no insertion fees for adding each individual item and no final value fees for each item that sells. Instead, you just have to pay the flat monthly fee for the plan that supports the number of products, image hosting, and bandwidth required for your store.

The other key difference is that Auctiva Commerce stores get most of their natural traffic from shopping engines, such as Google, Bing, and The Find, so they tend to reach a different group of buyers than eBay listings which are primarily found by buyers who initiate searches from the eBay website.

If you would like to learn more about Auctiva Commerce, I recommend checking out the details available on the following site: http://auctivacommerce.com/

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.