Skip to main content

I can't seem to figure this out. you know how the auctiva templates show headers of DESCRIPTION, PAYMENT, SHIPPING, TERMS OF SALE. Well my auctions don't show it this way. I pick a template and do all the typing then when the auction starts all it shows it the header "description".
I have gone to my profiles and added all that information to the appropriate section. But why won't it show in my actual auction. I know I am doing something wrong I just can't figure it out.
Original Post
Hi.
You can do it two different ways. Master Profiles (this needs to be created from your other profiles and you can have more than one) have all of the info preloaded for each section. You choose it at the top of your listing page, on the right top. You can also choose one for default on all new listings.

To change each individual section, just below the Master Profile drop down box is another box. Further down the page are several more Load from a Profile drop down menus. There is also one to the right of where you choose your template.

When you click preview, you can see how they'll look. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.