Skip to main content

I have only been using Auctiva for a couple of months and this is the 3rd time I've lost images. Today several of my listings ending in a couple of hours do not have images. I'm getting tired of always having to check my auctions to see if the pics are up or not. I guess this is "thanks but no thanks" for my using Auctiva.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Auctiva had an image server problem on Saturday, April 21. Their technicians had everything back on-line at about 1:30 AM EDT on Sunday morning.

In this age of technology, these things will happen once in a while. Kudos to Auctiva for identifying and solving the problem as quickly as they did - especially in the middle of the night on a weekend. The Auctiva tech team should be commended for a job well-done!
If you don't visit community often maybe you don't know this happens every day and every week. A commendation for fixing won't help those like me who had listings ending w/o pix. Are You as sick of it as I am??? Many promised upgrades, but continued effing failures are no way to run a rodeo. I know, it's free so what should anyone expect, I guess a decent expectation would be for the service they offer to work. Give us a weeks notice and shut the whole show down and fix it. Period.
I agree with biscuit, we don't need to shut everything down. That would bring more problems and upset even more folks.

I had some things ending on Sunday, but the downtime was brief. If they do need to fix things, however and there is going to be a "down time", I would recommend doing it from 2-4a.m. Most of us don't schedule our auctions to end at this time and agree that that is not our busiest hit time anyway. Am I right? That's just my opinion though. Goodluck

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.