Skip to main content

Hi - I had a look at the thread from July 29, 2007 05:17 AM.

I'm getting on in years. I'm hopeless with maths. Can someone please tell me how and where I should change the time zone in Auctiva so that if I want to schedule a listing at 9:00 p.m. in Melbourne, Australia, I do?

I feel dumb, but that's OK because when it comes to this sort of thing I am.

Thanks in advance.
OzPictorMarks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Oz,

I'm from Sydney - I haven't scheduled any listings myself but follow these directions and you can change the time zone so that it states Australian time.

Click on "Auctiva Community" - top left on this page. Click "Personal Zone" (right hand side of page under your user name), Click "Preferences" on the left hand side of the page then "My Display Time" will be there, you can change the time and the way you want the date to be. Once this is done then I'm assuming that when you schedule listings the time shown will be the time you set in "Preferences". Hope you can understand this. Good luck!!!
Hi Oz,

Just thought I'd better mention that when listing to ebay through auctiva for the first time it can take 6 to 12 hours for your listings to show up on ebay. They will appear straight away on your "my ebay" page but won't appear in searches. This only happens the very first time you list through auctiva, apparently ebay have to make sure it's actually you listing through a third party (auctiva) and not someone that has hijacked your account. There are heaps of threads about this because people aren't aware of it and get quite angry. I listed some items on Saturday night knowing that they wouldn't be there until Sunday morning so just plan ahead so you don't miss out on prime viewing time. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.