Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I take it they were not created on Auctiva.

Option 1 is to do the conversion on ebay I think there is a bulk edit type option there as they would be ended as SIF on conversion to auction.

Option 2 usually listings are imported automatically into Auctiva but there is a manual import option in the Auctiva closed listings page. Not sure whether they would need closing on ebay first though.

I would suggest you just try selecting import first and see what happens, nothing to lose.
Store inventory/listings that were started in your store will relist by themselves; and yes with no credit for relisting.
If it's been an auction you have to move it to your store. I think there is a fee again. So what I do is check check the ended ebay listing, (cause I forget where I started what, on here or ebay,) check the fee for lising in the revise mode and if it's more than 6cents I either disable what's making it cost more in ebay, or I forget it and come back to Auctive and create a new listing for that item. Often times it costs less to do it that way.

I have edited some store items in ebay if they were started there before I joined Auctiva and there isn't usually a charge...unless like I say it was an Auction before.
An auction in your store costs more to list than store inventory. And it may qualify for relist refund....maybe. Buy it now adds a fee too on the first listing, but not when it relists.
Just a store listing created on Auctiva with as many pics as you want and have in your images on Auctiva is usually 6 cents.
I hope that made sense.
Bottom line, go through the revise listing on ebay and if it's going to cost more, let it go and come back here and create it.
Every item I have is different and I currently have 59 listings, so I know it to be less work doing it here than there.
Ask away I will help if I can.
SmileThe mainest reason I come back here and create it is cause I love the Seller Detail Profiles, saves soo much time. I also also like the profiles period. Not to mention adding more pics to an ebay listing once started is very easy with Auctiva and you don't have to use ebay or should I say PAY ebay.
Thank you "N" & ChooChooGuy.

Here is my dilemma:
I set up folders [Sold, Unsold, Active-Live, Active-Store]. Now, when I select a fold, I am transferred to "Saved Listings". Here I am notified that I have NO listings saved. What, then, is the purpose of setting up folders if they will never have contents ??? What is the best way to view my auctions [Active, Store, Sold, Unsold] ???
Thanks in advance ..... Ken.
Hi Ken

The folder system is not that flexible.

The saved folders, closed folders, image folders as provided are the top level folders associated to your personal Auctiva account.

They are destinations for their respective uses, e.g. saved listings will always go in the saved top level unless a sub-folder is specified (appears as the entry "no folder")

But what you can do is sub-divide those top-level folders with custom sub-folders to one level to group e.g. types of products or batches.

What I tend to deal is list items in batches with individual lot numbers for inventory purposes so I label the folders by batch number and make it consistent across image, saved, closed etc.

Does that help ?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.