Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi DESIGNERSHADES,

Thanks for posting your question here. In order to have your Auctiva account keep track of how many of each product you have left in stock based on your sales, you would need to take advantage of our Inventory system. If you would like to learn more about this feature, I recommend checking out the tutorials in the “Inventory” section of the following page of our site:

http://www.auctiva.com/help/tutorials.aspx

However, our Inventory system is not currently equipped to be used with variation listings so, it would not be possible to use this feature to track your sales and inventory that are associated with the products you are selling through variation listings.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi FortePianoFL,

The only way that you can set an item to relist through Auctiva before it has closed is to create an Auto Relist Profile within your account and associate the Auto Relist Profile with the listing during the process of posting the item. Any listings that are posted with Auto Relist profiles will show statements on your Active Listings page indicating which Auto Relist Profiles are attached to them.

If you decide you would like to prevent any of them from relisting automatically, you can remove the Auto Relist Profiles from them using the “Stop Auto-Relist” button that is displayed along the top of your Active Listings page.

If you choose not to use the Auto Relist Profile feature, you can simply decide which of your items you would like to relist after they have ended and then relist them as desired from the Closed Listings page within your Auctiva account.

If you would like to learn more about our Auto Relist Profile functionality, I recommend checking out our tutorial on the subject by clicking the following link: http://www.auctiva.com/help/tu...=auto-relist-profile

I hope this clears things up. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to file a support case from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.