Skip to main content

Some time ago it was discussed through the board about problems with relisting. I was one of many that had a problem. I relisted directly through ebay so that I can get the listing fee credit if item sells. When I relisted this way caused alot of problems with anything that involved auctiva (such as scrolling window and images).

Has this issue been resolved? If not, how do I go about relisting through auctiva but still get the credit from ebay if the item sells. I have about 5 items that I would like to relist asap if at all possible.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Smile

Thanks
Chuck
Ask me about my antique glass
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Moonandstarman,

When you relist through eBay, your listings shouldn't be screwed up...they should look exactly the same as they did before.

I searched your previous support cases and was unable to find one about the issue you're describing.

-Mike

I relisted directly through ebay and its been over 3 hours since then and the scrolling window still isn't updated

these are three that I relisted I'm holding off on others until this is fixed. As before as soon as the last item is done with current auction the scrolling window will then display there are no listings to view for the listings that I relisted. If you click on view my other items it takes you to the store but there are no listings there either.
moonandstarman,

I just viewed all 3 of those listings and all 3 of your active eBay listings are displayed in your Auctiva store and store window.

Maybe your store window is just cached by your web browser. Try clearing your cache via the following process:

In Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu, click the Internet Options menu item, then click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons.

In Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Clear All.

Remember to close all browser windows but one while clearing your cache.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.