Skip to main content

Hi folks,

I changed my eBay account and regenerated a token. I'm able to list fine - I've got my saved listings but some old listings from the old eBay account are still listed "Active" on Auctiva but not on eBay.

I can select these listings but can't do anything useful under Listings/Active. "End Early" doesn't work - just gets me heaps of eBay errors. I can move them into different folders but can't find a way to delete them.

Worse they all appear in my scrolling gallery Frown. Any ideas? I've just tried changing quantity available to zero but that didn't work either. Thanks for any advice.. I have read the FAQs and searched the help tna.
Kind Regards, Jamin Davis (t/a nsmadlinx) Mom and Me Limited (England) (Fix our broken systems easily - ensure it's obsolescence by offering better services for free)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi nsmadinx,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

Our service is only designed to support one eBay account per Auctiva account and, unfortunately, it is expected that the active listings from your previous eBay account will continue to be displayed on your Active Listings page under these circumstances.

The only way to remove them would be to generate a new token to link your Auctiva account with that previous eBay account again, which would allow ended or removed (if already ended), and then link your Auctiva account with your current eBay account once more.

If you generate a new token to link your Auctiva account with your previous eBay account and find that these items are not removed once ended, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will look into things further.

Regardless, you should also be able to remove these items from your scrolling gallery by marking them as “hidden”, which you can do by mousing over the “Stores” tab, selecting the “Manage Items” option and using the option available on the ensuing page.

If you mark these items as “hidden” there, they should be removed from your scrolling gallery the next time it refreshes, which it should do automatically about every 2 to 4 hours.

I hope this helps!

-Mike
Indeed I have hidden those listings as decribed and the gallery has already refreshed itself so that's a workaround.

I can login to my other eBay account normally (it's a business account vs my current personal account) and from what you've said I could then generate a token for that account on Auctiva and follow your instructions.

Would I then need to (re)create a token for the eBay account I now use after I'm done?
Hi Jamin,

Yes, that is correct.

You will first need to generate a new token to link your Auctiva account with your previous eBay account, and our system should then be able to remove the listings which were posted to that account from your Active Listings page, provided they have ended.

If this does not happen automatically within 4-6 hours of when you generate the new token, please file a support ticket from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will look into the matter further.

Once these items have been removed from your Active Listings page, you will then need to generate another new token to link your Auctiva account back to your current eBay account once again and all should be well.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.