Skip to main content

Hello Team Auctiva & All, I would Like to make a suggestion that would save me and everyone creating similar listings some time and trouble, thanks.

On the Create Ebay Listing Page, under image selection could we get an REMOVE ALL IMAGES link or button. I have been creating similar listings this week and noticed that I have to remove each indiviual photo from the previous listing...Im on listing number 44 and that adds up to alot of remove image clicks..lol...I dont think adding a remove all link or button would take to much to implement.

Thanks Team Auctiva for all that you do for us. As always, "Im not worthy" William
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi William -

When you load the listing you are creating from, click on any of the images to bring up the image selector box.

In the image selector box, you have a "Reset" button. Click that and then click "Done". It looks like nothing happened, but when you get back to the listing all but the Gallery Image (should you have one) will be removed from the listing.

That is the fastest way to take care of removing all of your images at one time, but thanks for the suggestion. We take customer suggestions into account when we talk about upcoming releases and we appreciate your input!

Happy Listing -

Cara
Last edited by auctivacara
HOPE this is considered within the topic -

One thing I really don't like is IF I decide I don't like the way image 1 looks and I remove it to pick a new number 1 image the number 2 images moves to the number 1 spot and so on. SO you have no choice but to delete them all and reselect them all.

ONE Thing I am hoping to see on Auctiva is the ability to tell the image WHERE you want it - give it a position number.
We all know that Auctiva staff is much smarter and better then Tomas and he gave sellers image position ability.
btps - thanks for bringing that up. it makes me nuts too Smile

perhaps have in user profile a choice on when deselecting an image in image picker, whether to or not to renumber/rearrange remaining images, or let you select a new image to replace the one you just deselected?

Since some will want one way, and others will want the other way, an option in user profile would keep everyone happy and should be simple to code in; just have it check flag in settings to determine which subroutine to run when image is deselected.
quote:
Originally posted by BTPS:
HOPE this is considered within the topic -

One thing I really don't like is IF I decide I don't like the way image 1 looks and I remove it to pick a new number 1 image the number 2 images moves to the number 1 spot and so on. SO you have no choice but to delete them all and reselect them all.

One thing you can do is go back to the Select Image pop-up, click on each image and that will remove its number. I think if you then select them in the order you like it should work okay. You may have to add your rejected #1 as an extra and then delete from the listing itself but I'm not sure.

Maybe that makes sense, maybe it doesn't!
I really like the functionality of the image selector...I find it very easy to use..but yes the number 2 picture jumping into the number 1 spot and so on can definately get a little aggravating when your dealing with multiple pictures..because you have to go back to the selection screen and renumber them 1,2,3,4,5,6 instead of just being able to pick a new picture for the number 1 spot.

And thanks Cara for the info on how to remove all the photos at once..I had no idea you could do that as im sure many of us didnt.

Team Auctiva - Brill Baby! ,,, lmao(God I love that)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.