Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi twojags,

Since disabling your pop up blocker did not do the trick for you, I suspect there is a different pop up blocker on your system that is preventing this window from being displayed.

For assistance with this issue, please file a support case regarding this issue using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi, Mr. Elite! I have a variation of this issue. I have accidently listed 9 auctions in duplicate (yesterday during your maintenance). Instead of flushing the mon$y spent on the listings, I would like to change them out to another item. No problem with the transformation with exception to the photos. If I go to manage... and follow the instructions you offered the others, I lose pics on both listings. I wanna keep one and replace the other. Can you help me? Happy Turkey Day!! V.
Southern Girl

You'll have to go edit the listing in ebay and change all the links to the photo at auctiva to the desired file name.

If done correctly, you'll see the result in ebay revision editor using preview. Make sure you get the links in the description as well as the free photo link for header and gallary (if you have one).

The link names are unique and should be self evident in comparing what's on the listing with your image files.

Dan
No, no fee, just changing the "links" to the photos at Auctiva is all that's necessary

Make sure you parse through the whole "Description" section to locate any file names for the embedded photos. If I recall, a single photos file name appears in the HTML text more than once. Switch to HTML mode to locate the names.

Been there and done this before. Same problem. Oooops.....on submission.
OK....not quit sure what "orginals are still there" entails. However, I'm guessing you are getting both the original (wrong) photo and the new (correct) photo showing in the listing. I'm assuming that happened using Auctiva's ADD Photo for listing using their update editor??? That's what got me in trouble....and why I switched to using the ebay editor for revisions.

Is that what's happened?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.