Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
The new view will offer a feedback link that users selected for the first phase of implementation can use to share thoughts with the company. Also, users will be allowed to opt out of the newly designed page if they wish.

Does this mean the "new view" will be optional, or does it mean the users selected for the test "first" phase will be allowed to opt out of the trial, but that once the "new view" becomes policy, it will be mandatory for all sellers?
Do I think ebay is screwing sellers over with all the changes? Yes. Do I still use them? Yes. Why? Because as much as it's a love/hate relationship they are still the only place I can make money. I have gone to many of the free places and listed items and sold 1 item. The problem is every single seller can move off ebay but it's the buyers that HAVE to move along too. How many people are going to know about zikbay? Probably none, so that's why some of us stay with ebay for the time being. But as soon as Google wises up and starts an auction site I will be the first to tell ebay to screw off and never look back.

50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.